• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

Ladies and Gentlemen The Realistic TRC-424 from around 1977ish ...see zip attached below.
View attachment 68472View attachment 68473
I consolidated your Zip into a single modified PDF. As usual I spliced together the schematic, and put it in a separate Jpg file. The high resolution of your original scans were great, but the circuit boards would have turned out a little clearer if they were scanned in at least 256 grayscale or color. When more shades are provided, I can use programs that can fetch out details that you won’t normally see. Overall your addition was well worth saving and I appreciate that post. I always look forward when someone posts a new high resolution scan. There are too many low res scans on the web that was done on equipment made years ago. I can’t tell you how many times I downloaded a needed schematic, only to find out that it’s unusable.
TRC-424 Schematic.jpg

Attachments

• TRC-424 service manual.pdf
    20.4 MB · Views: 1
  • Love
Reactions: USXDriver

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.