• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

I would be interested in CB-287, possibly a scan of the AR-44 tuneup procedure and alignment locations.

I have CB-207 on the 25LTD, which is close. I'm just curious if there is much difference in the 2, and how close they come to the AX-44 I have.

If you wouldn't mind that is.

Thanks

I would be interested in CB-287, possibly a scan of the AR-44 tuneup procedure and alignment locations.

I have CB-207 on the 25LTD, which is close. I'm just curious if there is much difference in the 2, and how close they come to the AX-44 I have.

If you wouldn't mind that is.

Thanks
I'll check and see if I have CB-287 and get back to you shortly...

Hey,how you doing,you you happen to have
CB-217 in your collection? I could sure use a copy of this. Thank a million if you have this,have a great week,Mark.

I have almost a complete set of Sams PhotoFacts for CB. If anyone needs info on a specific cb radio just like me know and I will see if I have that Volume. KEEP CB ALIVE!
Hello sir, Dan,no,this is not for me to buy,I need this for repairs. Who would not think to get all 3 of these radios at once, ( not me ), all I would need is a copy,a complete copy of the CB-217,no purchase. If you want a couple of bucks,just say the word. If you do not mind,if I were to have a copy,I would be in depth to you,maybe some day,I will wash your car,and make sure the tires are all shined up.lol Yes,if you to have a copy,mind if you ship it on over,electric of course,no paper. Thanks a bunch Dan,I hope you stay warm this week,this weekend it is going to be dark around 4:00 or 4:30,that time or year again,yuck. Have a great day,and I thank you ,really thank you so much, don't know how bad I need this service manual,I appreciate you doing this for me. Have a fantastic day,Mark,KB9GTB,,73's to you and yours.Stay safe Dan.....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Jim5570091:
    Maybe. I wasn’t impressed with just clamping the shield wire to the boom with a hose clamp. I built a l bracket with so239 female hubs. I posted a picture on the recent gallery’s.
  • @ Jim5570091:
    Well I cut the matching stubs down 1 inch at a time from about 20” down to 6”. Still no real changes.
  • @ 555 Central Missouri:
    Hello everyone, I have a old courier centurion pll 40 channel SSB, it has the extra channels and it has another switch that just moves the frequency down one channel on the dial, what is the purpose for this?
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EDST
    +1