• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Saying hallo to everybody

Rav

Jun 22, 2009
Hi everybody.
My name is Ernesto and I'm from Italy.

I turned back my clock and re-discovered my old passion for cb radios. I have and old Galaxy Uranus as a cb radio.

You know..I found this forum because I was looking for place on the web where I could meet someone and talk and share this passion of mine about cb radios and dxing.

Ehi folks...it's been since the early '90s that I haven't dxed with my cb radio.
I think it's good I'm back to it.

Hope to talk with you soon.

Ciao

(y)

Hi everyone

Haven't been on CB for 20 years. Seems like the air is clear now. My handle is DuckSoupe, if they still use handles on CB. I have a hr2510 and a Cobra that I have to find in my room. I just bought a Wilson Lil Will that I am gouiong to setup in my car. I am in Taxachusetts. :blushing:

Haven't been on CB for 20 years. Seems like the air is clear now. My handle is DuckSoupe, if they still use handles on CB. I have a hr2510 and a Cobra that I have to find in my room. I just bought a Wilson Lil Will that I am gouiong to setup in my car. I am in Taxachusetts. :blushing:

Probably it is as jus as you said Ducksoupe...because of many of us turning towards pcs, and internet, the air seems to be very clear and ready to offer us long, long dxs...we'll see.

...Taxachusetts?
Never heard of that state before..is it the 51th state of America?
:love:(y)

Ciao Ducksoape
;)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.