• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Scout 20x20

donemad

Jun 21, 2008
Can anyone tell me how to jump this relay, just to see if it will kick in.....when i key the radio, it want kick in,but i can push it in with a pencil & it will show wattage,but does not kick or click in. Its a 110 volt, I have replace the keying circuit,plse. help....thanks

Very basically, it means that the relay isn't getting power, or, the relay is broken and can't use the power being fed to it. Which is it? I have no idea. Trace the circuitry out and then you tell me.
- 'Doc

Very basically, it means that the relay isn't getting power, or, the relay is broken and can't use the power being fed to it. Which is it? I have no idea. Trace the circuitry out and then you tell me.
- 'Doc
yes .its geting power

All the Scouts that I know of use a transistor keying circuit. The relay coil voltage should be 12 VDC. Not 110 V.

Fixer
well, the one thats in this one says it a 120 volt ac on the back of it....thats all i know...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.