• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SCRAP Lunch - August 10th

Don't forget to RSVP for this event on August 10th @ 12pm. Trying to get a headcount by Friday night...

UPDATE - LOCATION HAS BEEN CHANGED

Chino Hills Pizza Company in Chino Hills, it's just a few driveways North of the Roscoe's Deli. The Deli couldn't take reservations, nor accommodate us fat HAM's.

http://chinohillspizzaco.net

Les 'AG6KS' was asking if anybody took pix of HDX's mobile Super Loop set up?

Did anybody take any pix at the event? ... I noticed just about everybody there had a fancy-schmancy smart phone (except for that old fart 'IRK' who still has one of them old-school cheap flip-phones) :LOL:

Hey ! ... what happened to my signature picture, Tim ???

Also, for those who expressed interest, the Tacoma's clutch held in there long enough to get me up the 71 freeway southbound on-ramp, but only let us go west a mile or so on the 91 . Had just enough momentum to get up to the top of the Green River Rd off-ramp and that's it.

AAA to the rescue. They sent a nice fellow named Peter and we yacked about old VWs and Porsches all the way to Torrance.

I already have a new Exedy Clutch disc and pressure plate here, just need to drop the trans and do the swap ... although I think I'm also gonna need a new flywheel at this point :eek:

I know K9KAO took photos of the group. I would think that HDX got some photos of the mobile SuperLoop setup as well...Working on getting those so we can post them on scrapperlink.com!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated