• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SCRAPPER T Shirt Design Ideas

Cast your vote for one only that you will wear with your personal callsign

• Total voters

Monkee

Jan 4, 2013
Ladies and Gents:

Please enter your SCRAPPER T shirt design ideas here so we may put it to a vote. All ideas will be entered and we will select final 3 and enter for final vote for final print.

73's

K9KAO

Reactions: mike C

SCRAP Design 1-2 Uploaded.

One kiss per vote (for me of course!) ~~ :love:

73's

n6nhk

Attachments

• SCRAP_Design_1.pdf
    156.1 KB · Views: 303
  • SCRAP_Design_2.pdf
    113.6 KB · Views: 301
Scrapper T-Shirt Design_1
SCRAP_Design_1.jpg

Scrapper T-Shirt Design_2
SCRAP_Design_2.jpg

**"K9KAO" call sign shown is an example to give you an idea of where individual callsigns to be imprinted ** ;)

Hope this will give everyone better view of the designs I posted...(y)

Hugs & kisses for those voted for me~~ :X3:

73's
n6nhk

Maybe we can get @FatHam to clean up this thread, moving the BH logos to that thread? So far we only have NHK's SCRAP t-shirt submissions.

I know there's more than just the Sunset Ridge Repeater tied in to the "SCRAP" theme, but this idea has been floating around in my head for a few weeks now and had to put it out there.

More Stimulating.jpg

Reactions: Joey and K6BRY
Here's one that incorporates the "SCRAP" theme, with a mish-mash of key phrases heard on the air. Which I know irritates Henry, but to me is part of the atmosphere of the machine and what drew me in as a listener.

SCRAP.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.