• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

seals

Zman

K9FON
Nov 26, 2009
Where can i get seals to stick on radio covers or screws to show if a radio has been mucked with or not?????

You would be wasting your time. Have you ever bought anything and NOT looked inside it at least once? I can't think of any radio I've ever bought, new/used, that I haven't opened the case at least once to see what's in there (or not). If a sale was contingent on not opening the case until the warranty/guarantee period was passed, I won't buy whatever it is. It'd be like saying the warranty is voided if you open a car hood.
- 'Doc

Reactions: 1 person
If YOU can get a seal and attach it to "prove" it is unopened,............. so can ANY one else.

a sticker doesn't prove squat,............ jus sayin:whistle:

You would be wasting your time. Have you ever bought anything and NOT looked inside it at least once? I can't think of any radio I've ever bought, new/used, that I haven't opened the case at least once to see what's in there (or not). If a sale was contingent on not opening the case until the warranty/guarantee period was passed, I won't buy whatever it is. It'd be like saying the warranty is voided if you open a car hood.
- 'Doc

Glad to see I am not the only one. :D When I get something new I usually have it opened up before the end of the day. In fact I am awaiting delivery later today on an Ebay purchase I won. I picked up a MINT Kenwood TS-520 with matching VFO-520 and DG-5 digital display, all of which look mint inside and out. I plan to open everything before I even power them up. Oh, and i will take pictures too.(y) I now have a TS-820S in near mint condx as well as a TS-520 in mint condx. I just have a thing for the old hybrids. Now I need to find a TS-830 in equal condx...............................after the wife cools down a bit. :cry:

I WAS NOT asking for opinions i was ASKING where i can get the stickers!!!! Geezz!!!
I already bought some and im going to use them....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.