• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

setting my uhf any right and radio

johno4566

Mar 12, 2006
hi guys just setup a uhf in my room and i can here people but other people can not here me at all the any is one of them big ant whilte ones

which i monted the radio in my room

the any is out side my window

and the uhf is pearce simpson leopard mk2

work i cna here people but they can not here me and i d dont know if i have the earth setup right

do i need to post te pics of the ant and the pole and the radio let me know please

UHF. 440mhz? Does your building have metal in it? Lots of ???????? Are you in the UK (earth instead of ground)?

yes i has medtal but not heaps just a normaly huse with tites on the roff and no i ma not form the uk i am from aus

earth instead of ground what do you mena posting pic very soon

ahhhhhhhh I seem to remember hearing about a uhf citizen band there, I take it thios is what your running on? Its possible the house is blocking your signal. Also may be the radio thats the problem. Do you have any meters to test things out?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.