• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Shakespeare 176su super big stick

Hello I want to set up my Cobra 148 I just dug it out of the closet after 30 years I'm getting it repaired I had a big stick antenna on my roof for about 30 years and it got thrown out when they replaced the roof I'm upset is there a good antenna that's comparable and not a lot of money that's pretty tuned
I can get to replace it please let me know thank you

is there a good antenna that's comparable and not a lot of money that's pretty tuned
Antron 99. Used them for years. They're cheap, have no radials to worry about, and work perfectly right out of the box. And if you do need to run on the edges of the band, they are easy to tune too. No cutting as they have adjustable tuning rings at the bottom.

Hello I want to set up my Cobra 148 I just dug it out of the closet after 30 years I'm getting it repaired I had a big stick antenna on my roof for about 30 years and it got thrown out when they replaced the roof I'm upset is there a good antenna that's comparable and not a lot of money that's pretty tuned
I can get to replace it please let me know thank you
Antron 99 ,on eBay they are around $130 I believe,
Welcome to the Group!!

73's

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.