• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Shameful

We call them lot lizards, they call themselves commercial company when advertising. Just about any big town has them and been that way as long as I've been driving and it goes back far before my time.

Along with the chicken feed or go-fast man.

Or the driver selling company fuel

The driver with the connex 3300 still in the box and will take a hundred dollar bill

All kinds of crime just like it is in all other spectrums, just the sad reality of life.

But a lot of good things happen on the air waves too!

oldest profession in the world ,think transportation was second as everybody moved around. the ladys of the nite n days too gotta survive.
bruces north of oklahoma city was very active few years back. the old 76 at tulsa was a hotspot too

that little truckstop at chikndale 1 nite heard 1 sellin hi speed chikn feed ch 14 other side o lot a lady was sellin her goods other side a guy was sellin firearms n the big power radio on last side was a preacher

Legal in all but Clark County in Nevada. They are regulated to a point so less chance of getting any STD's, or getting rolled and/or ripped off as I have seen when I worked at a major hotel in Vegas.

• Wow
Reactions: Rwb
Haven't heard a lot lizzard on the air in 25+ years. Truck stop across the road from my job is crawling with 'em, but I don't think their boyfriends (pimps) have cb radios............

• Haha
and therein lies the rub!

i'll show myself out.
LC
Spent 3 years in Bochum, Germany. The "working ladies" were cleaner than most of the women you'd see at the mall. Of course it's legal there so the gov gets their cut, hell, it's seen as a "somewhat" decent profession there so the women take very good care of themselves plus health inspections bi-monthly. Not gonna lie, some of the most truly beautiful women I've ever seen were working there. Also have seen a car drop off one of the workers....in the car was the husband and 2 small kids, she kissed them all bye like it's just another day at the office....which I guess it really is...

Sorry, point is, if it was legal here, they'd be cleaner than 99% of the chicks you'd meet in the clubs.

• Love
I think also that if a woman is in it for themselves so to speak, and not forced into the "trade" by some kind of pimp, there's really nothing wrong. As stated above, if made legal, it would be a different story.
As I stated earlier, it is legal mostly in NV and the houses are clean, as the girls are also. They can also walk away from the business if they wish. A totally different environment from the street hooker, who is likely there from fear and addiction.

• Love

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.