• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SHINNIG TRANCIVER

Stellasstillarat

Aug 14, 2014
Ever since watching Stanley Kubrick shining (about 15 time since its release).
I always atemtemted to figure out what the exact transceiver is used in the movie.
Shelley Longs carector (Windey torrence) uses the transceiver to contact police headquarters sevral times during the snow in. And Jack Nicholson's character (Jack Torrance) eventually removes the relays from the radio in order to stop Wendy from transmitting. I've even frozen that particular scene while watching it on demand-but cannot figure out what transceiver this is. Does anyone know for sure the exact company and model number of this transceive?.
I've done Online researches about the transceiver used in the shining but have come up empty.. Thanks

she doesnt contact police headquarters she is contacting the us forest service the radio is General Electric Excecutive II Forest Service Radio,,,,,,

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.