• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Signal Engineering White Lightnings

If I am not mistaken didnt they close last time I checked the web site was not working.....Would like to know the demolitions of the Goldenrod 180 half wave omnidirectional antenna had one on a 50 foot mast and a f3 tornado wanted more than I did not only did it take all the antennas I had up but it took the very backroom where I had my radios lost them also it was one of the best antennas I have ever used light enough to be easily mounted

If I am not mistaken didnt they close last time I checked the web site was not working.....Would like to know the demolitions of the Goldenrod 180 half wave omnidirectional antenna had one on a 50 foot mast and a f3 tornado wanted more than I did not only did it take all the antennas I had up but it took the very backroom where I had my radios lost them also it was one of the best antennas I have ever used light enough to be easily mounted

Sorry to hear that, Thats what you call a real bad day right there..............

Reactions: 1 person

Signal Engineering made a Golden Rod 45, and I think it is still avilable at "Lightning Antennas." It is on the Internet.

I don't know about a Golden Rod 180, but HyGain use to make a Golden Rod 579, a vertical omni antenna.

Is this what you are talking about?

http://www.cbtricks.com/ant_manuals/hygain/model_579/graphics/hy-gain_579_golden_rod.pdf

HyGain also made a Silver Rod: http://www.cbtricks.com/ant_manuals/hygain/model_579/graphics/hy-gain_579_silver_rod.pdf

Bad day could have been worse thank god there was no one home I my wife went and got my mother they headed to a shelter basement myself and my daughter was getting new glasses when it hit I made sure they were ok and grabbed a change of clothes and went into work and worked 16 hours a day 7 days a week for 4 months had some good paychecks
thank goodness that all that was damaged was the back part of the house it was rebulit.
I was thinking about trying my hand at building one of those antennas they only weighed a little over 2 pounds was broad banded as heck had a power rating of 5000 watts PEP shame the company dont produce them anymore

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated