• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

siltronix mod 90 vfo questions HELP?

see,if you havent kept on my butt it would have been target practice.
took about 5 minutes to get it working when i found the manual(y)
even figured out the crystal slots and picking up on some hf band on the upper side for some reason..cant complain at all.

as phil would say,,now were cookin with peanut oil:D

when ya word thing right its easyer to find lol..heres a link incase anyone ever finds this thread in the future.
its channel 23 for the vfo operation btw.gonna give it one more try right now and it better cooperate:bdh:

Siltronix VFO Model 90

I knew I heard that somewhere before. :whistle:

IIRC the radio has to be on channel 23 to work with the VFO. A crystal for that channel is removed and the VFO wired to where the crystal was. I can't remember for sure but I am reasonably sure I wired the PA jack to the crystal socket so it was just plug and play and I am sure about the channel 23 thing.

skip is rolling this afternoon..sliding thru the channels and realized "i think its called" off frequency.
ive figured out that ch 20 is ch 5 on the vfo.
and ch 19 is between 3&4 on the vfo..i "think" i adjust the pots inside the vfo"beside the crytal" to get it matched on the correct ch..this sound right?

295 golddigger in the western desert in his mobile is ruling the airwaves today;)
hopefully soon i can tell him how good he sounds..

Reactions: Holydvr

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.