• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sirio 4 element measurements

And as I said I understand now as I suppose I was having a senior moment. I apologize and won’t be troubling anyone further.. Have a great day.. P.S. I don’t feel like I’m terribly ignorant but a lot of times I just don’t realize it I suppose..

Crap.....you may have misunderstood what I said and if so that was my fault. When I used the term "ignorant" I meant "lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about a particular thing" and not the other meaning of "discourteous or rude". (y)

Below is one of the handiest "apps" I have. It is a time saver, free and I use it quite often.

David

I like that. I have had it for several years now. It comes in handy now and then. Having been born in 1963 I grew up learning the SAE system in school. Sometime later we switched to the metric system, so I learned that in school as well. I am pretty fluent in both systems and use whatever is the easiest at the time. In fact, my inside thermometer is in F while my outside thermometer is in C. My truck is in Km and when I use Google Earth I measure in miles. :ROFLMAO:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.