• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sirio 4 element putting toether

Amen to that. Waaaaay back in grade five I had a teacher that EVERY time you asked him how to spell a word, regardless of what word it was he would always spell out d-i-c-t-i-o-n-a-r-y. It was his way of getting us to learn for ourselves and not simply rely on someone else. With the amount of information we have available at our fingertips today, combined with a little common sense, you can pretty much find ANYTHING yourself. I cannot remember the last time I actually asked someone how to do something. Youtube has been a blessing for how-to projects.
yes sir. my driver training days id get many asking me to signal em in an easy spot.my reply,i drive for pay ,i turn you loose and im in washington,your in new york. im sure as crap not going to be there in a split second. im not some of samantha on bewitched's family and just pop in.
i agree with your teacher. world needs more like that 1

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt
In my 75 years on this earth, there is still some things I need help with figuring out. But I sure wont be aking for help here.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.