• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SIRIUS/XM SATELITE RADIO'S AND ACC.

HITEK-REDNEK

HITEK-REDNEK
Nov 21, 2010
Columbus,Oh.
Hello to all I have a lot of satelite radios I have bought over the last couple years Im looking to sell/trade them all as a whole lot they all work just dont drive otr anymore and Im not in the truck long enough with my new job to listen to the radio let alone pay for it although it is only $12-13 bucks a month so Im taking offers for all of it thanks for looking.Sorry Im not able to post pics on here with this post not able to get them small enough I do apologize so email me and I will get them to you asap. I will say the lot includes sporter 5 in box a few stratus models and others.

XM RADIO

Hello to all I have a lot of satelite radios I have bought over the last couple years Im looking to sell/trade them all as a whole lot they all work just dont drive otr anymore and Im not in the truck long enough with my new job to listen to the radio let alone pay for it although it is only $12-13 bucks a month so Im taking offers for all of it thanks for looking.Sorry Im not able to post pics on here with this post not able to get them small enough I do apologize so email me and I will get them to you asap. I will say the lot includes sporter 5 in box a few stratus models and others.[/QUOTE

HELLO do you have the car cradel for the samsung inno let me know email me at LATINCABLE@OPTONLINE.NET

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.