• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SMDH.... Wiow just wow..

c'mon guys, this is obviously a joke between some CB buddies.

look at the item location. "Middlesex, NJ" right in the heart of mauldropperland.

check the bidding history.

the seller started the bidding at 39.00, way too high to begin with.

then one guy bids 88.00

the other guy bids 180.00

then the original guy bids 182.50 and "wins" it.

the sellers name is "hummerdudes"

check this "feedback" from a previous "buyer": (note that its for the same item)

My cat's breath smells like cat food. n***n ( 169Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499) Mar-28-14 22:12
VINTAGE indoor portable base station CB radio receiver set Ham 10 meter antenna (#301133349924) US $43.00 View Item

this item will never be paid for, or shipped anywhere.

im sure somebody somewhere is having a good laugh about it on the radio, even though its not really that funny.
LC

Reactions: 1 person
I don't get it.. Why do people want those stupid things so badly?? I had a few and threw them away...

Because the two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. I'm not saying that wanting one is stupid, but paying $182 for one is.

But, more power to the seller. He managed to sell a very polished turd to a fool easily parted with his money.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.