• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Snake Radio Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what its worth.... My friend sent Tim a 2000 for a tune and alignment and sent the same radio later to bells for other work and carl at bells said the tune and alignment were right on the money with his scope

I remember seeing some of his ebay listings. He had very good feedback. Seems his customers were happy. I also seem to remember that he had a generous return policy.

He's no worse than Galaxy customer service techs wanting to tell you over the phone, what adjustment points to turn and their approximate clock face location. They've done this to me twice to avoid having me send radio in for warranty repair.

Lol

I'm surprised Galaxy doesn't ship radios with a non conductive tuning tool set.

Reactions: 1 person
Idea

I have an idea, why don't all of you that talk this nonsense about this tech and that tech post videos of yourself tuning and aligning and whatever you CAN do to your radios and let everybody else tell you how you don't know what you are doing and that you are an idiot and all of the middle school name calling that you like to do to other techs. Hiding behind a keyboard and using the Internet to look up info and make yourself sound competent is your only way to feel some sense of self worth apparently. A tech can have $100,000 worth of equipment but that doesn't make him a good tech. A tech may not have that much equipment to use but that doesn't make him a bad tech. A the end of the day if the radio is modded, fixed, repaired, capped, peaked, tuned, aligned and it works properly THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!!!!! Period!!!!! I have had work done by both guys and they both do good work. I will say that I had to send back two radios that were bought from and modded and aligned by Doug on two separate occasions as he made a few mistakes when modding them. This has been my experience and not just an opinion from someone who has not had work done by either guy. Most of the time all these opinions are derived from people that either 1: have not had any work done by the tech they are bashing. 2: have absolutely NO LIFE and sit behind a mic or a keyboard and hurl insults for no reason or the third and final reason...THEY ARE BROKE AND DONT HAVE THE MONEY FOR ANY TECH TO DO ANY WORK FOR THEM!!!!!!!! Whichever category you fall in matters not to me just make sure and for your opinions based on RESULTS!!!!!!!! That's all that matters!!!!!!! In the famous words of 113 snake in he grass..."Stop crying and start buying"!

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.