• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SNOWCAP AMPLIFIER???

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
I am not familiar with these things and was hoping Mack or someone knows what these are and if there worth purchasing. I was offered a 5 pill 1 2879 driving 4 2879 the amp has SSB setting ETC. Thanks to anyone that can give me some input....Tony

those amps have a bad rap.if you got a good one then so be it ,but alot of guys were unhappy with those amps .dont think the guy even builds anymore .the build quality is not that good .if possible test it befor you buy ,get a on the air check.

dont overpay if you do buy it ,you could get a much better built amp for the same money depending on what your paying.

I would stay clear of them, they have the nickname of Snowcrap as in how they perform. I thought the picture on the face was cool looking and the blue spray paint kinda cheap.

All associated with that company were thieves
crapy equipment and people who took your money and or equipment and ran

Try to contact: Chris Dulaney, Arora Colorado, the key word is (try).lol

Parts and materials are subpar to conventional davemade style push/pull amps but they do work, sort of.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.