• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

So in 1982 Clear Channel Released the AR Series of Radio 34yrs ltr..

Second i will concede that yes they may still be a market but its not here in the states

Lol, yes, that is why online sales company's are importing them by the case.
Last I looked you could by the Magnum One 10/12 meter radio on Amazon ........

Some US users could give a shit about 160 through 17 meters, they are quite happy to play on 10 and 12 out of the mobile, or 11 meters if they so desire.

Not to dog you Chris, just I see it much differently than you do.
There are guys spending much more money than these radios cost just on antenna/amp setups for there 11 meter hobby.
Kinda like some guys will spend Big bucks enlarging the cases, installing case savers, dual carbs and 92 MM cylinders on V Dubs, to some it is a waste of money, to others it is a passion.
Have a great day.
Jeff

I still see CB's for sale in certain retail environments. The local and regional hamfests that I attend seem to always have PLENTY of goodies for sale/trade. Actually, the CB dudes draw a lot of traffic to their tables. Whenever I go on a road trip, I usually have no problem in striking up a decent conversation on my little CB.

I say market is still profitable.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.