• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

solarcon 99 questions??

Motor Doctor

Dec 14, 2005
georgia
ok guys, i got this A-99 for cheap but the guy didnt have any hardware or instruction manual with it. i need help on how to set up, tune etc. also think i may be missing parts, any ideas
on where i could get a hardware/ parts kit/instruction manual?
i would appreciate any help!!!
thanks

Motor Doctor said:
ok guys, i got this A-99 for cheap but the guy didnt have any hardware or instruction manual with it. i need help on how to set up, tune etc. also think i may be missing parts, any ideas
on where i could get a hardware/ parts kit/instruction manual?
i would appreciate any help!!!
thanks

B&B in Snellville. Ga. sells them. Maybe they would help.

www.bandbhobby.com/index/home.htm

only 3 sections up ,top/middle/bottom (6 x 3 = 18 ft.) with 2 tuning rings that are factory set for regular cb at the bottom part where the coax connects .....if once you get it up a few feet ,check the match, if it is high you can move the rings (keeping them locked together) a little in either direction.

Yeah the rings should be set so tunning should not be needed. You will need a couple of antenna mast clamps to mount the antenna to a mast. Most hardware stores carry them. Also a lock washer between the top and midle section helps to keep them tight. Hope that helps answer some of your questions.

Think you got those two reversed but its all good. I had a feeling there was supost to be one at the bottom section bu my antron has held up well without. Thanks for corecting me :oops: Pluto!!!!!73s

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.