• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Some say CB is dead, i say nay...

From what I hear up north when the skip is in, the full time Ch19 bleed over agitators in Tampa cut the lips off sharks like that and hang the jaws up for sale.

Reactions: Tokin and NZ8N
From what I hear up north when the skip is in, the full time Ch19 bleed over agitators in Tampa cut the lips off sharks like that and hang the jaws up for sale.
Old 30/30 is a ch19 lip cutter lol. Charlie Horse aka Cool Breeze on 28 will make it rough with ol Henry hahaha. Fun bunch around here. Rarely a dull moment.

OK are those guys really trying to shoot skip on 19 or are they bleeding over from 20,21,22. I can always tell when skips coming in because of the truck wash, chrome polished advertising from Alabama.
Or Tennessee! Here in this part of Texas it's pretty regular to hear the Tennessee truck washes, cb shops or polish man.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.