• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Someone has better drugs than I do!

Shadowman2

Nov 24, 2005
The following is an actual Craigs List listing:

Looking for cb radio huge power mint condition. No little stuff - $1 (Plainfield il)
Date: 2011-10-11, 9:40AM CDT
Reply to: sale-bhbyc-2643835373@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
I'm looking for a cb radio that WILL NOT be talked over! 500 watts +! if yours isn't 500+ don't respond. I want mint condition and %100 working. I'll pay CASH OR PAYPAL ONLY.... due to all the scammers on this site i want to see,hear and test this radio before any money or trade leaves my hands. I would prefer text message to 708-717-zero.9.five.4 or phone call.
TO ALL YOU SCAMMERS... don't waist your cell minutes or text messages or my time you guys stick out like a soar thumb and won't even call u back.
To the honest people get a hold of me and let's do business.
Mike

Notice how there is no mention of an antenna? No doubt he will get a big bad radio - and be 'soarly' disappointed!

Reactions: 1 person
I hear all the big radio companies are going to the drawing board to go after the contract to build this for him!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:(y)

I like SSB and AM. If I feel like cutting up and having fun its AM. When I want to talk 8000 miles with some maners its time for SSB.

Man has been smokin some of that Willie Nelson weed! :laugh::D

Someone text him Mike's phone number at RadioHactive.

I think he actually got some of Willies shrooms..........:laugh: :laugh: Mikes number??? 1-800-spl-attr

I reckon that power level could be done if he got two 400 watt rangers moved the board to the middle of the chassis and had cophased amps on top and bottom.

Craigslist is free to use so people sometimes post stupid crap just to get a rise out of readers.
This can't be serious and for the 1% chance that it is, he must on the same drugs that Hank Williams Jr takes......or should I say drugs and alcohol.

wasnt there some of those old tube driven rigs that would put out 500 watts or better? just pull the filters and he would have one of those CBs like he wants.....and he could be heard ALL over the CB band....just like all those snakeoiled radios that are out there today

wasnt there some of those old tube driven rigs that would put out 500 watts or better? just pull the filters and he would have one of those CBs like he wants.....and he could be heard ALL over the CB band....just like all those snakeoiled radios that are out there today

I think Johnson made a 500-1000 watt tube type radio, can't think of the model but I know it existed. Weighed about 30-40lbs.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.