• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sparky seems upset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypocrisy is the act of pretending to have beliefs, opinions, virtues, feelings, qualities, or standards that one does not actually have. Hypocrisy is thus a kind of lie.
Hypocrisy may come from a desire to hide from others actual motives or feelings.

Wikipedia. One of the most dead on definitions of Hypocrisy I have yet to find.

I am a hypocrite since I "believe" that my radio is better than yours and I also "believe" that my antenna is better than yours. I also have the "opinion" that my 3 turn, 6" balun is perfect and your "opinion" is balderdash.

:D

Hypocrisy is the act of pretending to have beliefs, opinions, virtues, feelings, qualities, or standards that one does not actually have. Hypocrisy is thus a kind of lie.
Hypocrisy may come from a desire to hide from others actual motives or feelings.

Wikipedia. One of the most dead on definitions of Hypocrisy I have yet to find.

I am a hypocrite since I "believe" that my radio is better than yours and I also "believe" that my antenna is better than yours. I also have the "opinion" that my 3 turn, 6" balun is perfect and your "opinion" is balderdash.

:D
Now that's getting all hoity toity.:D

Reading threads like this on a forum supposedly dedicated to teaching and learning about a great hobby is a lot like listening to a group of old women bitching about menstrual problems. It's becoming increasingly obvious why CBer's get such bad press. Every forum I've been on is the same. One day everyone jumps on the bandwagon on praising an individual, six months later the same group is tearing them up. When that becomes boring the "CB Rambo's" become "cyber-Rambos". Frankly, there's damn few individuals that have commented in this particular thread that I'd care to have backing me in fight. It might give "friendly fire" a whole new meaning. I'll get off the cross now and let someone else have the wood! We gone.

At my age, when i think of old women. Menstrual problems are a thing of the past.:D

OMG I can't believe all the childesh comments that keep this thread a going. Save the Drama for your Momma and quit your crying and stop woring about others and worry about yourself. You all make it out to be that Sparky needs help and than read this thread and you all are above beyound Sparky getting a little pissed off for the same kind of kiddy shit that took place on his Forum. That was nothing compared to what this thread has turned out to be.

Grow up, and I didn't think there were guys like this that have interest in hobbies like the one that this Forum represents. Relax and let it go. Don't you have on your DVR's any taped Dr.Phill or Opraha shows you can watch until Monday when they are back on at their regular times?

I mean take a look at yourselves and read back through this thread and you all are talking about Sparky having issues, you might want to re consider your thoughts and look at yourself. Drama queens here. Save all that Drama because nobody gives a shit and grow the fuck up kids. Nobody says you have to like or buy from Sparky or anybody else and in this hobby what took place on Sparky's board I really doubt is going to stop anyone from liking the guy or buying anything from him. It shows the guy don't take no kids bull shit and has the balls to take care of business and too bad that wasn't the case with this thread. I can't believe all the drama coming from grown men. I thought the kind of people that loved the drama were not the kind that picked up this hobby and are members of this Forum.

I can't believe all the people that worry about so much about what others do or say and than take that information and run with it over to another forum and talk shit about for days or weeks and just can't let it go. I can only imagine the drama you have in your everyday lives because as seeing this kind of drama go on for days now, most forums don't allow kids under age become members of forums and certainly don't allow all this drama continue like this. This kind of shit makes you all look bad as well as the forum. I think if you all grew up and stopped making so much drama out of what someone else does or say and start thinking about yourselves a little I can tell you your quality of life will change and not so many people will look down on you and you may become someone besides someone who loves the drama. You all should call that Dr.Phill 800 # he has that he offers to the public who need his help. Shows in that nature should be out lawed from public television as look what it is doing to people and ruining their quality of life.

Cotton Mouth.

Now for me replying to this thread makes me look bad and puts me in there right along with you all but in no way is that true trust me. Just like why you never argue with a idiot of someone that is stupid and don't know shit because than you become just like the one you are argueing with but I could hold back any longer as I like this forum and it usually don't have all the drama like most other forums seem to have there drama lover groups. You all need to start a drama forum so you have a place to hang out when Dr. Phil and opraha are not on the air.

OMG I can't believe all the childesh comments that keep this thread a going. Save the Drama for your Momma and quit your crying and stop woring about others and worry about yourself. You all make it out to be that Sparky needs help and than read this thread and you all are above beyound Sparky getting a little pissed off for the same kind of kiddy shit that took place on his Forum. That was nothing compared to what this thread has turned out to be.

Grow up, and I didn't think there were guys like this that have interest in hobbies like the one that this Forum represents. Relax and let it go. Don't you have on your DVR's any taped Dr.Phill or Opraha shows you can watch until Monday when they are back on at their regular times?

I mean take a look at yourselves and read back through this thread and you all are talking about Sparky having issues, you might want to re consider your thoughts and look at yourself. Drama queens here. Save all that Drama because nobody gives a shit and grow the fuck up kids. Nobody says you have to like or buy from Sparky or anybody else and in this hobby what took place on Sparky's board I really doubt is going to stop anyone from liking the guy or buying anything from him. It shows the guy don't take no kids bull shit and has the balls to take care of business and too bad that wasn't the case with this thread. I can't believe all the drama coming from grown men. I thought the kind of people that loved the drama were not the kind that picked up this hobby and are members of this Forum.

I can't believe all the people that worry about so much about what others do or say and than take that information and run with it over to another forum and talk shit about for days or weeks and just can't let it go. I can only imagine the drama you have in your everyday lives because as seeing this kind of drama go on for days now, most forums don't allow kids under age become members of forums and certainly don't allow all this drama continue like this. This kind of shit makes you all look bad as well as the forum. I think if you all grew up and stopped making so much drama out of what someone else does or say and start thinking about yourselves a little I can tell you your quality of life will change and not so many people will look down on you and you may become someone besides someone who loves the drama. You all should call that Dr.Phill 800 # he has that he offers to the public who need his help. Shows in that nature should be out lawed from public television as look what it is doing to people and ruining their quality of life.

Cotton Mouth.

Now for me replying to this thread makes me look bad and puts me in there right along with you all but in no way is that true trust me. Just like why you never argue with a idiot of someone that is stupid and don't know shit because than you become just like the one you are argueing with but I could hold back any longer as I like this forum and it usually don't have all the drama like most other forums seem to have there drama lover groups. You all need to start a drama forum so you have a place to hang out when Dr. Phil and opraha are not on the air.
The first 3 lines made my eyes bleed so I didn't bother with the rest of this dramatic post but I will reiterate that I do believe sparky is an ass dropping and should be avoided.

Cotton Mouth is a well known member of the Sparky Defense Force. I didn't bother to read what he wrote either but I'm sure it is a literary masterpiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.