• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Special edition peak and tune tools !

your not suppose to use them anyway ! when your tuning a radio your suppose to use a tool made out of a non conducting material. an inductor in a circuit does not like a screwdriver for starters . lol lol lol

your not suppose to use them anyway ! when your tuning a radio your suppose to use a tool made out of a non conducting material. an inductor in a circuit does not like a screwdriver for starters . lol lol lol

The description states that you need to wrap the business end in plastic wrap. :laugh:
Those great tools are good for adjusting gun sights and tightening up eyeglass frames too!!!!
Of course you'll need this tool to do any alignments too.

th.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
The description states that you need to wrap the business end in plastic wrap. :laugh:
Those great tools are good for adjusting gun sights and tightening up eyeglass frames too!!!!
Of course you'll need this tool to do any alignments too.

th.jpg

Ahahaha

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

tune

Well crap, I didn't read the "fine print"
I ordered 4 sets, one for each radio.....thought that was all I would ever need............
Guess I need to order one of those other "adjustment tools" listed above

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.