• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SSB Question

jbo

Sep 27, 2005
Oscoda MI
I need help on using SSB on my Cobra 148 gtl (malaysia) I just bought. I am not sure how to use it. I was able to kind of hear my buddy on upper 20. I wasn't able to pick it up very clear. What do I need to do to hear better. I have a Wilson 500 right now but on monday I will have a wilson 1000 and am selling him my 500, he currently uses a 2 ft fiberglass, that I am sure is not working correctly, on a cobra 142gtl. Is there a tutorial on how to use SSB for this radio or if any one can point me in the right direction that would be great.

jbo said:
I need help on using SSB on my Cobra 148 gtl (malaysia) I just bought. I am not sure how to use it. I was able to kind of hear my buddy on upper 20. I wasn't able to pick it up very clear. What do I need to do to hear better. I have a Wilson 500 right now but on monday I will have a wilson 1000 and am selling him my 500, he currently uses a 2 ft fiberglass, that I am sure is not working correctly, on a cobra 142gtl. Is there a tutorial on how to use SSB for this radio or if any one can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Scroll down towards the bottom. Maybe you'll see some info that will help:
http://www.cbgazette.com/ssb.html

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.