• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

State of Union Repeater Address

Monkee

Jan 4, 2013
Ladies & Gents:

This notice is to serve all user base of K9kao / N6dto repeater system, our long awaited state of union address will be held on this coming Thursday June 5, 2014 @ 8:00pm. I would like to invite all users that have migrated off the repeater system and current user base to join this address because it will have information pertaining to current issues we've been encountering and also new information on how our repeater system will be handled from here on out.

Please be certain new rules and regulations will be implemented and repeater owners are taking control rights back to our own hands. Zero tolerance will be implemented on our (Home) repeater system.

Please find time to join this state of union address, we would like to hear your inputs and also give chance to all user base to address their needs and how we should run this repeater system with "everyone" in mind. Ultimate decision will be at repeater owner's discretion for the full benefit of all not just certain special interest group.

This repeater system was created to serve all amateur radio operators in mind and have a cool hang out place (Open Repeater System) to call home, where all topics, walks of life, ethnic groups, genders are welcome to join as long as you have a current, legally issued FCC callsign and willing to use your normal voice to transmit your voice over our repeater system.

K9kao / N6dto repeater system

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated