• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

still having issues with galaxy dx 919

doc919

Dec 6, 2012
mid south tennessee
Has no carrier,no modulation. There is modulation in the fallback but not on transmit. I have replaced q37/q54&55 with like part. Showing 11.84 volts @ source side of q55 &.12 volts on gate side. Only showing. 07 @ drain of same transistor. I checked the transistors.with a meter before installing. Also checked new irf520 transistors before installing them.. anyone know where I could get a voltage chart for this radio?? Thanks for any. & all help!!!

3.8volts to gate of the final. No voltage coming from the variable pot going to the driver but is going to it. Jell have to replace that. ..... .07 volts @ drain of each driver & final

Ok got the voltage set at driver & final @3.86v... the 2sc2314 pre-driver to the driver O's showing elevated/modulated voltage coming from.it but still nothing from there on... guess I could take the 520 driver back out n check.it again
.any more.suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.. thanks again

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.