• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stoner Pro 40

Stellasarat

Sep 17, 2013
I think most of you know by now I am NOT an ssb person. Even so who wouldn't love to own a stoner pro 40. After two nights of debating I've decided I'm not a person who should own one. I'm sure there are some of you who know there's one up for auction on eBay. From the biding activitie maybe not as many as I think. I found it as I checked out the vintage transcivers. I'm not sure but I don't think it was listed under cb on eBay. I hope I'm not crushing someones chance of owning one at a fair price but I think a WWDX member who is a serious ssb/skip person should have a chance at it. The fact is if I wanted it I'm fairly sure it would be mine but as my dad says " it would be like putting a silk scarf on a pig". It #3.. something or another. With 30 something hours left its at $152 no reserve with two biders. I hope this helps one of the many people who have help all of us know little to nothings possibly get a 1 in 1000 ssb rig. Good luck my friends. Oh! I forgot to mention it comes with the pro 40 speaker a d104 and original manuAL.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.