• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker 440hp

Nick23

Desperado, 785
Aug 16, 2013
Bangor, ME
Does anyone have a Stryker 440hp? What price would you put it at? I haven't seen a lot of these radios on eBay or anywhere else...

No rush...:D

If I was a buyer I would want to find a decent one for 125-150, if I had a clean functioning radio with the box complete for sale I would try to get 175-200.

i could see if my kid wants to sell his .bought it from sparky`s years ago .has a noise toy in it with switch on bottom cover i think?its been awhile .we dont cb no more for the right price he let it go i`m sure .

its gotta be a 8 out of 10 .been in his car since he bought it and he barely talked on it .just wanted to listen to us i think , he grew up around cb so.....

make fair offer and i`ll pass it on to him .pretty sure he has a d104m6b on it too.

I am thinking its the 440 or General Lee. Anyone think one is better or are they a toss up?

Many thanks

Last edited:
the lee is a great radio too,has proven itself over time and is the choice for many truckers on the road today .i had a lee for many many years .
but its your basic export radio without alot of frills .

now if you want alot of bells n whistles then the 440 be the choice out those 2 . its really your call both great radios .

the 440 has a better echo ,variable talkback,roger beep,light up face.alot more bling if thats your thing .

its in the kids car i havent even asked him if he wants to sell it .its in good shape he has it since new .what kind of offer would you make on it ?i could ask him .
you can pm me a offer .he doesnt use the thing but he wont give it away either .

Why don't you check with your kid and see if he is even interested in selling? I may possibly make an offer when I know he wants to sell and see a few pics of the radio.

Thanks

the radio is here .he wants 150.00 plus actual shipping .it has a keyup noise toy in it to. we got the bracket,the knobs,original stock mic and manual for it .

if your interested at that price i will post pictures and make a video .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.