• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker 655

my2995dx

Apr 2, 2005
lancaster pa
Question I got a Stryker 655 HPC went to turn it on and no power.I didn't start look at it yet but you guys have any idea on what I should look for inside.

I can only tell you what I would do next. There a lot of very knowledgeable and helpful people on this site who can/will chime in. But my next move would be to call the technician I use and send it in. I know my limitations and I've already told the technician.. "I won't work on radios and you don't consult for governmental entities" and all is good. Hahahaha...
Sorry I'm not much help. But I did have that problem with my Stryker 955 recently and it actually was the in-line fuse.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I can only tell you what I would do next. There a lot of very knowledgeable and helpful people on this site who can/will chime in. But my next move would be to call the technician I use and send it in. I know my limitations and I've already told the technician.. "I won't work on radios and you don't consult for governmental entities" and all is good. Hahahaha...
Sorry I'm not much help. But I did have that problem with my Stryker 955 recently and it actually was the in-line fuse.
It's been years the only thing I'm going to check it.the diodes if they look good not burnt them I might just.send it out have it checked out

Reactions: Brother DXer
Turns out auto SQ was on did a test and good to go now to send her out for a tune anyone know if a reputable shop that works on the 655hp

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.