• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker 955 Amp.

socially unacceptable ? Not as far as im concerned. I personally think reflect is more important than SWR even though they are a product of each other. Im looking at reflect on a bird meter with the slug in reverse way more than im looking at swr. if my reflect is very low to zero, i would not even bother checking swr. but thats just me.

On the other hand, im probably the dumbest person on the site. so theres that.

Well yeah exactly right.

I only monitor reflected power mobile but I'm also capable of the KW's range. In an emergency of course!

But very high energy harmonic output is going to reveal itself to the base level operator as a antenna they can't "seem to tune"

If you're running half a kw mobile and you radiate a piss ant 10 watts of harmonics you're not going to bother anybody. Hell even at home in the shack

Now the SD1446 final is capable of rated output at 10/11m 2nd harmonic. So those need to be treated differently than a Shiba 2290/2879 as for design

Thanks So much.
I am glad to here that. I was starting to worry that I would have the passenger seat of my truck filled up with an amplifier. I will check out the 500.
I know this is an older post but I’m curious what you went with and how did it work?

Reactions: Keto
I have been talking to Stryker Customer Service. They advised me that there is a guy in PA who is good with these radios. I am going to take a ride next week abd have him take a look at it. All I ave is a ancient Radio Shack swr power meter.
Who is the guy in pa...I need to have my swing adjusted...only swing 20 watts

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated