• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker 955HP

All I can say is WOW this radio is dead on frequency all the reports I have got are positive. Crystal clear audio I am glad I got this radio. Stryker hit a home run with this one!!!

Bob(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: 2 people
All I can say is WOW this radio is dead on frequency all the reports I have got are positive. Crystal clear audio I am glad I got this radio. Stryker hit a home run with this one!!!

Bob(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

I think you have a keeper there Bobby. They are expensive BUT most people are very very happy with them. SSB performance I have been told is supreme.

waswondering about this radio. ive heard mixed reviews mostly all good.
complains were diffucult to use. and noisy recieve.nice to know bob did a
greatjob i can drive there in about 1 1/2 hr

i too have this radio , it does all that it claims very good audio, reports , and yes it is hard to use at first, but over all it is a great radio ,. but i am still looking at the 2970n2 just stuck in my old ways of rci radios i guess.

i too have this radio , it does all that it claims very good audio, reports , and yes it is hard to use at first, but over all it is a great radio ,. but i am still looking at the 2970n2 just stuck in my old ways of rci radios i guess.

that believeable. rci 50/70/90/95 has been my second favorite for many
years now. second only to my ts5010 and hr series.these days im
more into what radio has best recieve with least amount of noise
tall order but i fogure if i cant hear them i cant talk to them
well im getting off topic heres my idea
compare
cre8900
stryker955
yeticomm
and see how just the recieve compares against my favorite 5010 or 2510

dxChat
Help Users