• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker 955hpc

johne2hotty

Nov 11, 2009
I have a brand new stryker 955 hpc very nice radio it says it will do 80 watts I have a grant xl & I run it with a rm kl-500 works like a dream on it but I don't think the 955 hpc will work with it im thinking it will destroy the rm kl-500 the question is what amp will work very well with the 955 hpc id like to use something that is durable long lasting & great performace with the 955 hpc thank you very much for any help

I have tried to call this place & leave some emails for a little better than a week is this guy out of business? I cant seem to make contact with him when I call it always says that his inbox is full & to call back later so far nothing?
guess its my mistake I didn't open an acc. to get a open acct. with them guess that's what happens when you get old stupid me

Stryker 955 + XForce HD (4) TOSHIBA 2sc2879's = Satisfaction

Pony up for the real deal Toshiba's transistors, NOT the DEI's in what ever amp you decide on. If you don't ask, you'll get the DEI's.

Reactions: 222DBFL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.