• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

STRYKER RADIO

ray

BANNED
Jan 23, 2011
Picked up a SR-77HPC and a TURNER ROAD KING 56 chrome.At a yard sale 5/26/12.Anyone interested can P.M.ME.FOR SALE OR TRADE.SORRY I GOT NO CAM.Those that got radios of me before know how i treat my rigs.I know the first thing your going to think.WHY DONT HE KEEP IT IF ITS A GOOD RIG.Well need something a little smaller for my cage. MAKE OFFER ?? OR TRADE. 3s.RAY:pop:(y):whistle::cool:.

TYPO

Picked up a SR-77HPC and a TURNER ROAD KING 56 chrome.At a yard sale 5/26/12.Anyone interested can P.M.ME.FOR SALE OR TRADE.SORRY I GOT NO CAM.Those that got radios of me before know how i treat my rigs.I know the first thing your going to think.WHY DONT HE KEEP IT IF ITS A GOOD RIG.Well need something a little smaller for my cage. MAKE OFFER ?? OR TRADE. 3s.RAY:pop:(y):whistle::cool:.
Sorry guys for the typo its a SR-497HPC.NEED NEW GLASSES.The lady i got it from her old man passed on.She wanted to get some stuff out of the house.I THINK THE RIG MIGHT BE 1 OR 2 MONTHS OLD. 3s.RAY.:blushing::confused::redface:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.