• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker SR-995 test mode

Stitch

Mar 18, 2019
Winston-Salem, NC
I cannot for the life of me get this radio in test mode. I have searched YouTube and the web and can't find anyone who seems to have been successful. I have downloaded both the programming software and the factory settings software. The service manual online says to hold color button but this doesn't work. Either with power on or while turning on while connected to either program. It really shouldn't be this hard. Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Well after a little dabbling and a lot of luck I figured it out. Need another piece of software called "factory_set" to access the test mode. Lets just hope I don't brick my radio. Mine is off by 30hz on USB so i need to try to adjust the frequency just a tad. Will report back shortly about how it goes. I will post the file and a video of how to access test mode once I'm confident I know precisely how to do it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.