• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

suburban update

Blanket said:
funbiz99 said:
yeah those *** **** c o p p er tubing coil sure wont hold up. good thing 55 put a real coil in right?

A real coil? Thats a laugher, never heard of anyone having a problem with thier tank coil. Look inside the 55 box then look inside the davemade, 55 uses used transformer and used diode packs. oh btw has 55 ever won at any big keydowns, oh ps 55 is way over priced junk

Ok show me the pics of all the used stuff he puts in the boxes that the customer didnt provide>>>

Blanket said:
hellraiser458 said:
55 went thru it all.
had him build new coil.
old one cracked and new solenoid.
thats the reason ,one need to pick up big ac boxes.
dont trust ups.hahaha
i will only buy davemade and 55 built ac boxes.
this is my 55 built.

why would you have 55 touch that amplifier? he certainly cant improve it.

55 didnt try to improve it....55 just made it work..i guess he could have made a anchor out of it that would have been a improvement!

Blanket said:
funbiz99 said:
Blanket said:
funbiz99 said:
yeah those *** **** c o p p er tubing coil sure wont hold up. good thing 55 put a real coil in right?

A real coil? Thats a laugher, never heard of anyone having a problem with thier tank coil. Look inside the 55 box then look inside the davemade, 55 uses used transformer and used diode packs. oh btw has 55 ever won at any big keydowns, oh ps 55 is way over priced junk

Ok show me the pics of all the used stuff he puts in the boxes that the customer didnt provide>>>

In the picture that was provided look at the transformer and the diode stack. yeah they sure look new.

What picture? Provided by who? Where is the picture of the transformer and rectifier?

ok i can certainly speak for the top box..that was a bodine built box. i purchased used from 13va cbr .......I had 55 order me a case and transplant the guts.....55 did not design or build it he just did me a favor and got rid of the diamond plate case

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.