• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Suggestions on where to buy a 2950 or 2970?

Blackpaw

May 7, 2011
SW Costal ME
Hello all! I am in the market for a new RCI 2950dx or 2970n2. I am leaning towards the 2950dx since I don't need all those watts from a N2, and the 2950dx is more wallet friendly, so if anyone has a shop on-line they can recommend, I'd appreciate the input. I am also considering buying a DX979 for everyday AM use (with only occasional SSB) for the weekend, non-work car. The weekend car is rather small and the 979 fits the bill just fine. I've seen one site that would do a RX upgrade on the 979 and want a pretty penny for it, is that necessary? Any tips would be great!
Thanks

Greg

bobs is ok ''i guess'' but the n2 i bought there konked out after a couple months.sent it back to be fixed in the middle of october and called them today and they said it wouldnt even be looked at untill the end of april..so if what they say is ''time is money''i just took a giant bath on my transaction with BOBS..im talkin bout the BOBS from PA. ....

bobs is ok ''i guess'' but the n2 i bought there konked out after a couple months.sent it back to be fixed in the middle of october and called them today and they said it wouldnt even be looked at untill the end of april..so if what they say is ''time is money''i just took a giant bath on my transaction with BOBS..im talkin bout the BOBS from PA. ....

That is not cool.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.