• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Super Ranger RCI-2980WX for

jvergot

Jan 10, 2010
Jvergot AKA Headjammer i have a better then new Ranger 2980Wx radio only 7 months young.The radio has been peaked and tuned by Dustin from R&R Communications, it has dust kits installed these kits increase fordward modulation and power. The dead key is 3 watts and swings ti 40 watts.It comes with a RF limited CR577 power mic and ranger stock mic.Sorry for no photos but you can be assured this radio is in mint condition.On a scale of 1 to 10 it is a 9.5 in condition and performance. Has no dents or dings.Comes with manual and is in the original box.Price is $395.00 plus shipping, pay pal or postal money order.My email is jvergot@comcast.net, land line is 302 684 8214.

Ranger RCI-2980WX on sale

:oops:
Jvergot AKA Headjammer i have a better then new Ranger 2980Wx radio only 7 months young.The radio has been peaked and tuned by Dustin from R&R Communications, it has dust kits installed these kits increase fordward modulation and power. The dead key is 3 watts and swings ti 40 watts.It comes with a RF limited CR577 power mic and ranger stock mic.Sorry for no photos but you can be assured this radio is in mint condition.On a scale of 1 to 10 it is a 9.5 in condition and performance. Has no dents or dings.Comes with manual and is in the original box.Price is $385.00 plus shipping, pay pal or postal money order.My email is jvergot@comcast.net, land line is 302 684 8214.

Price to sell new price!

don't miss this deal!

Jvergot AKA Headjammer i have a better then new Ranger 2980Wx radio only 7 months young.The radio has been peaked and tuned by Dustin from R&R Communications, it has dust kits installed these kits increase fordward modulation and power. The dead key is 3 watts and swings ti 40 watts.It comes with a RF limited CR577 power mic and ranger stock mic.Sorry for no photos but you can be assured this radio is in mint condition.On a scale of 1 to 10 it is a 9.5 in condition and performance. Has no dents or dings.Comes with manual and is in the original box.Price is $385.00 plus shipping, pay pal or postal money order.My email is jvergot@comcast.net, land line is 302 684 8214.

Ranger RCI-2980WX on sale

I can't give this radio away.The price i'm asking is $100.00 less then a new radio but you will not find one that is a talker like this one with dust kits for maxium modulation and wattage.

Price to sell new price!

This is the last week i'm listing this radio. I'm asking a new price $359.00 plus shipping.Th(y)ats my story and i'm sticking to it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.