• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

super star 3900

B

big dady audio

How about some opinions on these radios?Got one on ebay today for $76.00 used,did i waste my money?

</p>

Good buy. I used one for about three years with no problems. Its just another galaxy,connex kinda radio.Sold mine for 100 bucks.

Has an annoying roger beep that can't be turned off , but can be easily disabled. Saw about 15-20 watts, depending on what meter you used. I added a SP1A speech processor and Turner mike which gave it pretty good audio.

Talkback mod is easy to perform also.

This was my last purchase from Express Electronics before everything went wrong.

</p>

outback613 said:
Good buy. I used one for about three years with no problems. Its just another galaxy,connex kinda radio.Sold mine for 100 bucks.

Has an annoying roger beep that can't be turned off , but can be easily disabled. Saw about 15-20 watts, depending on what meter you used. I added a SP1A speech processor and Turner mike which gave it pretty good audio.

Talkback mod is easy to perform also.

This was my last purchase from Express Electronics before everything went wrong.

h IS THE SS3900 A DUAL- FINAL RADIO?

</p>

big dady audio,
I had the 3900 HP back about 4 yrs ago, if I remember right it would DK 2 and swing to 30 on SSB.
The radio always worked good, but I just didn't like having to use the road map.
---------------
DXman

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.