• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Superstar GR info?

Nowurtalkin222

Dec 20, 2014
Hi. Does anyone have any info on it, mods, unlock clarif. in particular, and does anyone know why there's is such little info avail, if any? Tia

Hi. Does anyone have any info on it, mods, unlock clarif. in particular, and does anyone know why there's is such little info avail, if any? Tia
I don't know what you have but cybernetics is a book about control & communication from liken the 40s or something. If you mean cybernet chassis, like alot of euro radios, my radio is not a cybernet chassis, it's a ranger chassis. It's the same chassis as all the old galaxy dx 10 meter radios using the ept360014B board. And I seem alot of ppl make the mistake of saying it's like a grant export, but it's not. It looks exactly the same as a grant export on the outside but inside, it's a different radio. I believe the grant export has the 999 board and uses an 8719 chip. My radio is a galaxy (ranger) export board with what is that chip...... 145106p or something like that, pll and adder chips. A totally different animal.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.