• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Superwackpack spy photo revealed!!!!

psycho

Running a special on our rooms!
Aug 25, 2006
Floriduh
72967_296922670381812_158472540893493_717565_1906425140_n.jpg

I assume this is the "after" picture as in what it will look like after the idiot that bought it finds out that it does not work. :laugh:

I assume this is the "after" picture as in what it will look like after the idiot that bought it finds out that it does not work. :laugh:

Oh, I'm sure they work. That isn't the problem. The problem is just how long they work after you buy it. When it does eventually break within the first 3 weeks or maybe a little more, they will say it is your fault and say that it isn't covered by their warranty. You send it back to them to fix it and they charge you 75% of what you paid for it. You are paying the shipping too - both ways - again. That happened to a Ham friend of mine with the RCI-2970N2 he bought new from them. BTW - He's been a Ham for decades. Yet it was still his fault (yeah - right!). True story.

If I owned/operated a CB repair shop, I would offer a service called "un-whackpacked" to restore these molested radios to stock . . .

Interesting theory they have with this particular mod!! After the mod it looks that its also a diet of some sort that the radio loses a few pounds and is less weight strain on the area where its mounted PERFECT!!! Way to go wackpacker techs!!!! My name is Tony and I approve this message!!!

Ahahaha you should contact radio active see if they can fix that awesome radio ! LoL

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

LOL it looks like what happened to an SBE Console V once that i gave up trying to fix. It looked a tad worse than that as i drove over it 3 times with a 2 ton farm truck!!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.