• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SWR Meters Make You Stupid

That has definitely been posted here before.

It is a good article, and there are many that can learn much from what is within, but what was left out is also telling. SWR is not what is making people stupid, our modern day view of SWR is actually little more than a side effect of the real cause...

Any guesses of what that real cause is?

Strangely, before this cause was invented, SWR was seen as nothing more than a curiosity that had no real difference in performance... My how things change.

The DB

Strangely, before this cause was invented, SWR was seen as nothing more than a curiosity that had no real difference in performance... My how things change.

I like you...you have a way making people think - I'm complimenting you - because after reading that article - I took a trip down memory lane.

I'm an AF brat - so Dad being in the service had access to some neat tools so did my Grandfather along with several members of the family that are not here anymore...

I found this due to the article - Dad used something in a way that was similar but for RADAR and Microwave region of the EM Spectrum.

He used to take trips on the base and bring us along with him because he had to check equipment as he was partially responsible for monitoring the equipment and making sure it's working.

So when the article mentioned Lecher...
upload_2021-11-16_8-38-19.png

Thanks for the memories...

Reactions: Rebel Outlaw

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.