• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Taking bets on where Fine Tune pops up next

Status
Not open for further replies.
600 units behind @$900 each.
Pre-paid.
$500,000 plus.

This thread is swirling around and around the bowl......
As most threads about fine tune do.

Jeff
needs wooden handle plunger with the rubber cup

• Haha
Reactions: 144inBama
I cant believe this thread is still going. The guy is a total mudduck, who cares. He TRIED to show up on 28 the other day, hahahaha needless to say he lasted about 10 minutes and left. All us big boys cut his lips and sent him back home to play with the weak ones.

I cant believe this thread is still going. The guy is a total mudduck, who cares. He TRIED to show up on 28 the other day, hahahaha needless to say he lasted about 10 minutes and left. All us big boys cut his lips and sent him back home to play with the weak ones.
People around here care because jerkwads like Mark Sherman screw everyone so badly that he gives credible, legitimate technicians a bad name. He lies, slanders, and cheats in order to get a bunch of minions to follow him and order radios at double the price of a box-stock unit. And then, fails to ship. He's probably screwed people out of nearly a million bux over the years. He only gets the publicity he deserves around here.

Mark Sherman is The David Koresh of the Stryker community. "I am the prophet of Stryker, you cannot be cleaner and meaner without paying tribute to ME. All others use hocus-pocus to deceive you for I alone hold the scripts of calibration. Humble yourself in my presence, now go spread my word throughout the CB lands and I will reward you with what you paid for......in a couple of years or so"

This is great stuff. Thing is, there are more like him out there. Wannabe radio rockstars, with egos as big as David Lee Roth, in a tiny hobby community. This is why I didn't go back into the radio service business. The bashing and the bullshit. But, this is entertainment at its finest.

SL

I respectfully disagree.
Pretty doggone childish In my view.
Hence my earlier remark about 5th grade.
Well past time to move on.
I think some of the humor on here is pretty good. CH 38 LSB is like 5th grade, so I suppose it is fitting. I don't understand why you are commenting in the thread, if you don't care for it. No one is forcing you to read it.

SL

It's a bit more than 5th grade when hundreds of thousands of dollars are involved.
I didn't get burned by this guy, as I am a "tech" with a host of service equipment, that does his own work and have no need for assclowns like "Fine Turd". But, I have listened to his radio god trip on the air, and his rants about the Stryker radio club in PA and so on.

Greg, your point of view is different from mine, but I think it is important to keep that in mind. Love or hate the guy, childish or not, a crook is a crook.

SL

I didn't get burned by this guy, as I am a "tech" with a host of service equipment, that does his own work and have no need for assclowns like "Fine Turd". But, I have listened to his radio god trip on the air, and his rants about the Stryker radio club in PA and so on.

Greg, your point of view is different from mine, but I think it is important to keep that in mind. Love or hate the guy, childish or not, a crook is a crook.

SL

Absolutely. His tactics are childish, the way he attempts to bash others in order to screw people out of their money. If he were just bashing people for the sake of bashing, I would agree fully. 5th grade stuff. But, judging from people I see who followed him and gave him their money, it's been levelled up to bank fraud and whatever other charges can be piled on. He's basically using 5th grade bashing to become a millionaire. And I believe he's succeeded.

Reactions: Rwb and 144inBama
Absolutely. His tactics are childish, the way he attempts to bash others in order to screw people out of their money. If he were just bashing people for the sake of bashing, I would agree fully. 5th grade stuff. But, judging from people I see who followed him and gave him their money, it's been levelled up to bank fraud and whatever other charges can be piled on. He's basically using 5th grade bashing to become a millionaire. And I believe he's succeeded.
Honestly, I had no idea he did these things to people. I have been begged to go back into radio service over the past 10 years by many,I would probably do alright. But the public bashing has kept me from doing it. I pride myself as being honest, thorough and precise in what I do. It is people like this guy and several others I have seen on YT, that prevent me from doing it.

It is unfortunate, that this small (by comparison to what it was back in the day) hobby community, has been reduced to trashing others, stalking, harassing, slander and dishonesty. I want no part of that.

I certainly hope someone with some balls and teeth can recover some of their lost cash.

SL

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.