• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Taking bets on where Fine Tune pops up next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, You don't KNOW everything and what you think you KNOW is incorrect! We talk on the phone about radio repairs. I am a repair tech. I've repaired and modified more than I can count. We have talked about the 8920A service monitor over the phone as I have one sitting here too and I know how to use it and he knows that. He's seen pictures of it and my calibration forms. He knows I'm not a spoon fed follower and that I'm not afraid to ask.

Problem is that the butt hurt haters out there who think splatter is cool will say anything to discredit him. I will take what the unscrupulous whiners say with a grain of salt and take to heart what he shows on his equipment because I can duplicate it and he knows that too!!!

I understand his impatience with the general public...they are idiots. I turn people away too just based on their demener when I meet them or talk to them on the phone or know their reputation. If they cop an attitude, the radio goes back to the condition it was as received and returned at no charge and they are banned from my shop.

You seem to have a pretty high opinion of yourself but you don't KNOW as much as you want people to believe.
If you are a "tech", that has a shop, why are you buying shit from him? Owning an ancient service monitor, doesn't make you a tech either. The vid I saw of his HP, it was an 8924C, not the 8920A (which sucks, which is why there is the 8920B). He may have got himself some other eBay junk since I saw that,l but whatever. I'm calling BS right here.

900 bucks is about what you'll pay for a d-rail modded 955 as well
Don't own one of those....but you don't wait 2+ years to get one either. Plus there are major players in the CB/amp world who use and swear by his work....what does Mark have other than a piss poor attitude and delivery time?

Reactions: Rwb
I ran across a base station in Texas running a 955 done by Mark Charmin. He then switched to a RCI 2950 after a few minutes. The 2950 had much better transmit audio then Charmin's 955. The 955 didn't sound bad it just sounded flat.

And yes I know Mark's last name but Charmin seems to fit the turd in the dirt.
dont squeeze the Charmin

If you are a "tech", that has a shop, why are you buying shit from him? Owning an ancient service monitor, doesn't make you a tech either. The vid I saw of his HP, it was an 8924C, not the 8920A (which sucks, which is why there is the 8920B). He may have got himself some other eBay junk since I saw that,l but whatever. I'm calling BS right here.
as he said the "genera public" are idiots. i dont deal with arrogant azzholes and that guy same for him. to call us idiots is bad but that ends me even thinking of buying a charmin tp radio. when i buy a radio p and t n they say come back tomorrow the $$$ stays in my wallet.

ok i will get off my soap box

as he said the "genera public" are idiots. i dont deal with arrogant azzholes and that guy same for him. to call us idiots is bad but that ends me even thinking of buying a charmin tp radio. when i buy a radio p and t n they say come back tomorrow the $$$ stays in my wallet.

ok i will get off my soap box
The way I perceived, the idjits comment, was based solely on Mud Duck Radio's perception of people in general. I may be a lot of things, but one of them is not stupid.

"It's all bullshit folks...It's all bullshit and it's bad for you!"

George Carlin

Hes on ch 28 as im typing rambling on and on. People come back top him and he ignores them.

Reactions: Rwb
The way I perceived, the idjits comment, was based solely on Mud Duck Radio's perception of people in general. I may be a lot of things, but one of them is not stupid.

"It's all bullshit folks...It's all bullshit and it's bad for you!"

George Carlin
The only idiots are the ones who believe him to be some type of superstar tech. He searches out those with low self-esteem willing to be dehumanized by someone with a superiority complex because they want to feel like they belong to an elite group that only the best belong to, when in actuality, it's nothing more than a group of people who have been deceived into believing they're special... It's cringe and sad at the same time.

The only idiots are the ones who believe him to be some type of superstar tech. He searches out those with low self-esteem willing to be dehumanized by someone with a superiority complex because they want to feel like they belong to an elite group that only the best belong to, when in actuality, it's nothing more than a group of people who have been deceived into believing they're special... It's cringe and sad at the same time.

↑↑↑↑ THIS ↑↑↑↑

Reactions: Rwb and NZ8N
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated