• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Tape Released: American al Qaeda Member Warns of Attacks

Sonwatcher

Apr 6, 2005
Colorado
By BRIAN ROSS

Sept. 11, 2005 — In an apparent Sept. 11 communiqué broadcast on ABC News, an al Qaeda operative threatens new attacks against cities in the U.S. and Australia.

"Yesterday, London and Madrid. Tomorrow, Los Angeles and Melbourne, Allah willing. And this time, don't count on us demonstrating restraint or compassion," the tape warns. "We are Muslims. We love peace, but peace on our terms, peace as laid down by Islam, not the so-called peace of occupiers and dictators."

more-
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Investigation/story?id=1115448&page=1

Why is it, that on the anniversery of the Hallowed 9/11 controlled demolition of the WTC our guburnmint (Goverment) releases tapes of "apparent Sept. 11 communiqué "?

It's to change the focus off of the enormous humanitarian and economic crisis on the Gulf Coast.

Let's keep out eye on the ball, the ball that was dropped by FEMA, Homeland Security and the administration.

Do you really want to know how to deal with the Insurgents and the radical Islamist? You tell them that if they don't stop screwing with us, Hiroshima would be like a mild case of sunburn compared to what we are going to put on their butts. I would vote to wipe them out so that it would take 3-4 generation before they come think of organizing.

It's to the administrations advantage to manage the population by fear and manipulation.

Paws264 said......Do you really want to know how to deal with the Insurgents and the radical Islamist? You tell them that if they don't stop screwing with us, Hiroshima would be like a mild case of sunburn compared to what we are going to put on their butts. I would vote to wipe them out so that it would take 3-4 generation before they come think of organizing.....

Im with you on that but what really flips me out is the fact that the hurricane and 9/11 have something in common.They knew a storm was coming but they did nothing to protect or help until it was to late!

King Mudduck said:
Im with you on that but what really flips me out is the fact that the hurricane and 9/11 have something in common.They knew a storm was coming but they did nothing to protect or help until it was to late!

Like the warning to evacuate the city BEFORE it hit?

What should they have done BEFORE the hurricane hit?,,,, put up walls to block the rain and wind?

maybe we could have built a dome over the city to protect it from the hurricane??

9-11? Maybe whenever ANYONE calls in a threat we should shut down the United States until we are sure that nothing is happening?

I guess we could just shut down the airports when ANYONE make a threat "JUST IN CASE"???

I wonder how much things would cost in this country if we cower to EVERY threat?

storm

I'm with Happy Hamer on this one. C'mon folks! WHO knew WHAT Katrina would do? WHAT can you do to protect, for example, a city that is mostly BELOW sea level? New Orleans was built before FEMA was ever created. HOW do you MAKE people evacuate in a basically free society? They MADE choices--not good choices--to stay when they could have hit the road or caught the train BEFORE the storm hit.

You know, HH, the world is FULL of "experts". I always used to snicker at the guys in the break room after the weekend football game telling each other what the quarterback *should've" done. To hear them tell it, they could've won the game singlehandedly with one hand tied! SHURRRRRRRRRR' they could. If they were so smart, THEY would've been out there on the field instead of the successful athlete making the big $$. Those same people know exactly what to do in ANY situation, and can do it better than anyone. But their BEST talent is..............

pointing fingers . :roll:

CWM

They knew that the storm was going to be bad,it was an cat 5 storm!There has been talk for years about what a cat 5 would do to that city if a big storm hit.Massive flooding,high death count but they did nothing.They should have had resources staged in the srounding states ready to go once the strom had passed,if they had maybe so many people would not have died!Instead they wated for 2 to 3 days before they got there butts in gear.The local goverment even tied the hands of the cost gauard and nantional gard.The head cheese over the coast gard said that he could have had choppers in the air in the 2 hours after the storm but the goverment said wait!The goverement knew that the levvie would not hold any thing stronger than a cat 3 but they did not want to spend the 11 billion to fix it.Now the will end up with over a 75 billion bill for it!They dont have a problem with spending billions to fix anther country but when it comes to this one they take the wait and see attuide.If any of you live in tornado country what do you do?Do you do all that you can to be ready just incase one hits your house or do you look at your family and say oh dont worrie,it wont hit here it.What could the goverement have done?hoped for the best but been ready for the worst!!!!!

Was I dreaming? I thought I posted here. Maybe I was dreaming?

Maybe it spilled over the edge of the pot?

The problem with NO was that the people who draw up these disaster plans cannot anticipate every problem. The largest mistake was to use the Superdome as a shelter without providing facilites for the people who were there. The failure to bus out those who had no transportation. Why did this happen? Did they never consider the tourists and poor who had no cars to use?

It's easy to evaluate a plan after it is put into effect, not so easy to see the little items that grow into large items when part of a plan fails.

As for the engineering failures associated with water effects from a cat 5 storm on a cat 3 fuild, have no means to evaluate it. The levees actually held during the storm itself but water from upstrean, and the Lake was too much tohold.

And the "who's on first" management game that developed was a real cause of much of the initial response. The plans should always determine who the Boss is and which boss has which job to do.. Somebody threw out the Incident Command plan.

I an sure the Superdome saved many lives, but it also took many lives due to the failure to preposistion shelter supplies and personnel.there.

You can bet that every other state in the country that is subject to hurricanes are going to be looking at their plans and making changes.

Our country has investigated and spent billions since 9/11 to prepare for the top three most likely disasters we may face"

A terrorist attack in New York, a hurricane in New Orleans, and an earthquake in California.

All I can say is, we suck!

I put the NO issue as the most likely...hindsight? Not given our previous years hurricane track record. But this is the only one that will or would have given us advanced warning, and we still blew it!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.