• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Teaberry Stalker Two - 40 Channel SSB

Riverman

Nov 12, 2013
See these for sale occasionally. Good looking radios.
Anyone have experience with one?
Good points? Bad points?

The Stalker II (4002) is one of five 40 channel Teaberry radios that used the Uniden 858 SSB chassis. The others: Stalker I (4001), Stalker 101, Stalker 102, and Stalker 202. Like all 858SSb radios ... a keeper. Still a lot of them around, but usually pricey.

Reactions: Riverman
I have the stalker one I refurbished last year and it sounds great on air. has great receive also. I have been offered 200.00 for it from one guy I was taking to one day. . the one I have looks good and I will never part with it. my son can sell it when I die.

Reactions: undertaker
i have a stalker 2 its 23 ch am/ssb. Id like to add a few channels but not finding anything on the net. anyone have ideas ?
also might replace some caps.

i have a stalker 2 its 23 ch am/ssb. Id like to add a few channels but not finding anything on the net. anyone have ideas ?
also might replace some caps.
Hi Donny, I just got a Teaberry Stalker II 23 channel and found that someone ran a few wires and switches to the channel selector control so wondering if you can possibly take pictures inside the radio of the control so I can see the color code of the wires and put it back the way it should be? Thanks for any help. Adam

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?