• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Tecsun PL660 a Keeper?

marcosg

Oct 21, 2013
Hello

I’m a new member and happy to find this forum.
I’ve been using SW radio since 1980 when I first moved to the State of Maryland. I was born in Brazil and SW radio allowed me to listen to some of the Brazilian stations as well as some stations from other countries.
My first radio was and still is the Sony ICF 2010 which I still have and it is in great shape (I take a really good care of it and I try not to use as much because I promissed my son to give it to him one day), After that I decided to get the the ICF-SW55 due to its portability and about one year ago I got the 7600GR. As you can tell I have a little collection now :).
I have one question though, My wife just gave me another radio, which is the Tecsun PL660 for birthday however I’m not sure If I should keep it considering that I already have 3 radios. I’ve read the reviews for this radio, most of them are good. I don’t want to take it out of the box because I’ll probably ask my wife to exchange it for something else since I have three radios. I would like to ask how this radio compares to the ones that I already have to see if it is worth keeping it.

Best Regards to all

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.