• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Tempo One HF Transceiver & Power Supply

wcsd106

Nov 19, 2009
I just listed a Tempo One 80-10m HF Transceiver that I've owned for many years on Ebay.

The Tempo works good and was thoroughly cleaned and aligned in late 2011. The only problem that I found was the output on 10m is low, but I never used this radio much for 10m anyway so I didn't worry about it too much.

It has the solid state balanced modulator so you don't have to worry about hard to find tubes.

Would sell outright for $150 + shipping, or the Ebay auction starts at $0.99 with no reserve.. Winning bidder takes all.

Tempo One HF Transceiver

See my statement in your other listing

On edit would you sell this radio on ebay for that $150 if I were to bid that this evening?

Any ebayer is open and welcome to contact me and ask if I'd add a buy it now. It happens all the time on there and I will add a buy it now if I work out a price with someone.

No problem, buddy... I try to keep everything fair.. Wouldn't offer to do anything here that I wouldn't offer on ebay to joe ebayer.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.