• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Texas Star 350 concerns.. SWR jumping

Well I am moving in about 45 days and the amount of time I get to use the setup is minimal. All reports are good thus far.

I know the SWR is set at 1:1 on channel 18+ and 1.2-1.3:1 down on 1 and below abit.. I talk on 38, 415 where I'm know x10 to be flat SWR as I set the A99 for the higher channels..

I temporarily pulled the meter out of the line yesterday in case it was bad I didn't want an issue backing up into the amp etc.. if that's even a possibility.

Should I put the meter back at the end of the line and just keep a weary eye on it? Run the TS350 with the Variable?

I think your fine either wide open or green button in. From now on check your SWR on AM. Problem solved.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated